2017 – Barcelona Universal Accessibility Plan 2018-2026
Drafting of the Barcelona Universal Accessibility Plan 2018-2026 (1st phase)
Development and drafting of the first phase of the Universal Accessibility Plan for Barcelona 2018-2026 promoted by the Municipal Institute of Persons with Disabilities (IMPD), with the main objective of achieving a city of everyone and for everyone, where no one is discriminated against because of their condition.
The work is specified in the following municipal areas:
- Social Service Centers
- Specialized Social Services:
- Housing / equipment for older people
- Equipment for children and adolescents (EAIAS)
- Social inclusion flats / equipment for vulnerable people
- Services for immigrants, foreigners and refugees
- Youth services
- Services for women
- Citizen Service Offices (OAC)
As an added value, the field work has been carried out through an Employment Plan promoted by the IMPD, with the direct participation of people with disabilities.
City of Barcelona
type of Work